Friday, March 10, 2006

Recipe for DING DONG Wedding Cake from ReadyMade Magazine

Dear WTMs The current issue of READYMADE magazine has a Ding Dong cake in it. I totally loved this and wanted all of you to see it too! Perhaps for that "unique" touch you were looking for to enhance your third wedding reception? I totally love this magazine (although it is probably far too hip for me, a troll like suburban mom, to be reading). I do so love it. You can link to the online version of READYMADE magazine by clicking on the title of this blog entry. Please WTMs---this is NOT something to take to the kid's classroom parties! The muffia would eat your lunch for it. It is simply a fun thing to share with other WT friends and family members! ENJOY! More posts later but had to post this!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://realweddingvideos.com/

3/10/2006 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

real wedding videos

3/10/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

No. The fake cake by Amy Sedris (the whole reason I bought that issue) is what you take to the classroom parties. Endless entertainment there ;)

3/10/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Very funny!

3/10/2006 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! My mother sent me a Twinkie cake recipe the other day. I had no idea that was so "in vogue." LOL

3/10/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

This is FUNNY!

3/10/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Mom on the Run said...

This is fabulous, gives me an idea to make a ding-dong, ho-ho cake for husband's bday next week, with fresh flowers maybe? will take a picture!

3/10/2006 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. That is truly FAB. How about a little KRISPY KREME BREAD PUDDING?" No kidding. Paula Dean, the southern belle mayo and butter lovin' good 'ole girl. Cross my heart. Saw it on the Food Network, and that's as close to mecca as I'll ever get.

3/10/2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home