Sunday, March 12, 2006

My second grader's Holy Guide to Catholicism

Dear WTMs, One of my best friends and the Godmother of one of my daughters, posted a response to the First Communion Dress blog entry. Keep in mind that this woman is my daughter's guide to the Catholic faith. Just wanted to make sure you guys get a picture of the good influences I have surrounded my children with. See below: I'm not sure if it's too late to respond to this blog but...being that I am the godmother of wt mom's 2nd grader, I feel it my catholic duty to let you all know there will be NO white tube top and white mini-skirt on that child. However, i will laugh till I'm blue if I see anyone else's child in said outfit! I'm over my catholic guilt...can you tell??? I love the woman but she is totally twisted. That is why I chose her to be a Godmother.

1 Comments:

Blogger queen of wt said...

Dear Shelli-
I understood what you meant girl. There will DEFINATELY be pics of the dress, along with the pricetag when I get it.

3/12/2006 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home