Thursday, November 24, 2005

Found My Sense of Humor Again

Dearest WTMs, You may have noticed that my last few blog entries have been rather serious and RANTING in nature. While that is fine and good, I did want to inform you that I have, once again, FOUND my sense of humor. It was behind the tampons and the toliet bowl cleaner in my bathroom. Now that I have found it, I vow to only rant on a monthly or quarterly basis. I started WTM with the idea of finding some humor and fun in a world full of "muffies" and crazy expectations. Just wanted you to know that the ranting and serious blogs are officially O-V-E-R and it's back to the usual snarky but fun blogs. With the OCCASIONAL rant. As for the blog entry on "LISA-PREZ of PBK & Momof3", most of the response was positive for the blog but some readers thought I was a little too mean. For those readers that suggest I was too harsh on Lisa---please look in your bathroom vanity. Perhaps you might find your sense of humor where I found mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mind at all. And MEAN to Lisa? HAH. I don't think so. You were SO correct in stating that the surreal fake families are making the normal families feel like we are doing something wrong. That's why I like this website. I keep finding story after story that reminds me of me- and reminds me that I'm doin' fine in MuffyLand!

11/24/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger momazon said...

Anyone that uses that many exclamation points on a daily basis should be taken with a grain of salt.

Count me with Nilla - your humor's the reason I read your blog... If ever I find myself having such a gut reaction that I post insultingly to the blogger, I hope I recognize my break from reality, and STEP AWAAAAAY from the computer.

I applaud your view from the WT side of (real) life. For heaven's sake, if Lisa "Prez & Mom to 3" flops it on out there... she's fair game. Poor thing probably made it all up for the catalog/website, anyway.

11/25/2005 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home