Monday, September 11, 2006

Super Nanny Marathon

Dear WTMs, Tonight I am watching the SUPER NANNY marathon that I tivo'ed on Sunday. I don't know if you have watched SUPER NANNY but I L-O-V-E the show. I'm sure SUPER NANNY could do some work in the WTM HH at times, since I am far from the perfect mother. However, some of the mom and dads that SUPER NANNY works with make Britney and K-Fed look like model parents! OMG! Some of the parents are complete and total idiots. REALLY. The idiot parents have kids that "Damien" from THE OMEN would be afraid of! Example: The four year old girl that BITES, HITS, KICKS the mom. When she is trying to get her ready for school. The mom just cries that she "just doesn't know what to do". She doesn't know what to DO?? Here is a hint: If you can't control a 4 year old enough to get dressed, you might as well go and buy the child a conversion van and some pot TODAY. Because in 10 years, that 4 year old will be 14...and living in the conversion van with "Steve" her 24 year old boyfriend. After she dropped out of middle school. EW! Example: The family that can't control a five year old because he runs outside the front door, out into the traffic! The clueless parents just shake their heads because the 5 year old just "doesn't listen". WTM is no SUPER NANNY but I will tell you this: Try opening up a can of WHUPASS and see if that doesn't help. In the words of my wonderful Catholic neighbor, Martha: JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH! My kids have had their share of tantrums and we're not a model family by any stretch of the imagination. But some of those people on SUPER NANNY should NOT BE ALLOWED to breed! It's so bad...but so very good. That's why I am watching it. Ladies? Anyone? Are you SUPER NANNY fans?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Supernanny, and sometimes ya just gotta SPANK the little fuckers!!! I am sure I'll catch some flack for that one...hee.

9/11/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger queen of wt said...

Yes BBmom---you child beater you!

9/12/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Babaloo said...

Ha! My kids watch this show and think it is hilarious. The pessimist in me think they watch it to pick up tips to make me crazy while the optimist thinks they laugh because they know it's soooo wrong...

9/12/2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger queen of wt said...

I watch it on the FAMILY CHANNEL but I think the first run episodes are on ABC. I think.

9/12/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I can't watch shows like that. I have to deal with those children when they reach middle school age...

9/14/2006 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home