Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Love that Deep Fried Coca Cola!

One of my favorite new blogs is AGENT BED HEAD . Agent Bedhead has given me inspiration today and I just had to share with the WTMs! Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, America invents something even more...WHITE TRASH. Read AGENT BED HEAD's news from the White Trash front:

There really isn’t anywhere to go from here. Using a lethal combination of American know-how, a perverse imagination, and appallingly poor culinary sensibilities, Abel Gonzalez, Jr. has invented the laser-guided, heat-seeking nuclear stealth missile of junk food—deep-fried Coca-Cola.

Granted, I am no fan of junk food, although I’m pretty live-and-let-live when it comes to other people’s preferences. But this sounds like revolting overkill, like topping off your bowlful of Lucky Charms with a handful of Gummi Worms. On the bright side, if you strapped down Nicole Richie and force-fed her a couple of these monstrosities, she’d probably look like John Travolta as he continues to come to terms with his inner who-knows-what.

Thank you AGENT BED HEAD for finding just another example of why most of America is overweight. Grab a Deep Fried Coke and throw in some pork rinds and some funnel cakes! YUM!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thats so awsome! I'm one WTD who would LOVE to try Deepfried Coca-cola... although I am not sure my wife would approve.

Redthebarber.
www.redthebarber.com

9/13/2006 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the heck do you deep fry coke??? I'm a pepsi girl myself.

9/14/2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home