Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hail Mary Pass for First Communion Dress

Dear WTMs, Sorry have not blogged since the weekend but last weekend was the FIRST COMMUNION weekend. It all turned out fine and one of the HIGHLIGHTS of the First Communion weekend was that my 8 year old (Miss Minnesota) was able to fit into dress that we borrowed from another "WT" family! It was a beautiful dress that I was able to "score" at the last minute---and best of all it was FREE! I guess it's pretty clear that I am VERY White Trash due to the fact I was celebrating the "Hail Mary" last minute score of the free First Communion dress. She looked awesome and I cried. I guess God DIDN'T want me to pay $150 for a dress! Now my only WT dilemma is how to return the dress that I purchased on sale at the department store. Will write more Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Yeay YOU. That's alot of money to pay for a dress she'll wear for maybe 2 hours...

5/04/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger slummy mummy said...

tee hee. love your blog name and love your muffia post. think i may be your english equivalent.

5/04/2006 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home