Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mrs. America article

One of our fellow WTMs and a blog contributor, "NILLA", has given us a great link from CNN about the MRS. America contest. You really just have to see the picture and article to really get the impact. EXCELLENT contribution, NILLA. While my first response is to automatically BAG on the contest...BUT I can't really blame the contestants for entering-----you get a weekend by yourself, in a hotel. It's not a working trip. You get to go to the bathroom (by yourself), eat good food, workout, watch pay per view...oh yea and that beauty Mrs. America thing too. Except for the contest part AND being completely surrounded by MUFFIA, it would not be such a bad thing....Okay, now that I think about it, it might not be worth it (although going to the bathroom for 10 minutes, ALONE, would be heaven). Thanks again Nilla and can't wait to hear what you all think! PS-Just ONE MORE reason to watch the FABULOUS WT MOM HALL OF FAME DVD/VIDEO, "Drop Dead Gorgeous". We reviewed this excellent movie in the August 20th, 2005 blog entry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the pagent was the state costume parade. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't think that was one of the funniest things ever televised then I just don't know what to say to you. I had visions of industrial grade glue guns, glitter clouds, bedazzle incidents! I still giggle every time I think about it.

9/21/2005 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do ya think some of these woman have been doing this from cradle to grave? Start with 'Little Miss Whatever' pageants onwards to the apple growers 'Granny Smith'contest? Makes me giggle too. Now where is my Bedazzle kit?

9/23/2005 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually know someone who competed in this.. LMAO. She is defiently a muffia.

9/25/2005 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home