Thursday, September 08, 2005

Don't You Wish School Started at 10am?

Okay, while I am sooo very happy the little monster are back in the thinly veiled correctional institute called SCHOOL, I do wish that they would start it later. Having to function as a MOM in the wee hours (anything before 8am) is tough. Sure, I can function and get around BUT having to act like a grown up WHO IS IN CHARGE can be tough. Having to answer quesitons such as:
Can I please get some breakfast? Where is my backpack? Can you please drive me to school?
These kind of questions, while on the surface they seem pretty easy, are quite difficult for me to answer without at LEAST three cups of coffee. Do I have a problem? Probably. Do any of you guys have a problem with coffee? What do you do to combat your coffee addiction? Let me know and SHARE with your other WT Moms how you cope.
If you click on the title to this entry, it will take you to a page from WHITE TRASH PALACE, which is an online store that I share with a WT MOM friend of mine.
We have fun as we are trying to start a revolution in the world of mom-dom. I will keep you updated on how it is going. So far...no one has noticed our revolution but we will keep on it. Our next retail project is going to be to overthrow the evil fashion lords who make jeans for people shaped like concentration camp victims. Again, will let you guys know how it's going.
From the post about my daughter wearing a women's SMALL size, I think that it is not just the QUEENS of the WT PALACE that are pissed off about the sizing issues. So...will keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said it! I was bemoaning this issue this morning when we were running 10 minutes late. I HATE having to go through the fun office for a late pass! It would run so much more smoothly if they could push it back a couple of hours!

9/08/2005 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lay out everything for my three little brats the night before, when my brain is functioning. I have them trained like hamsters to eat breakfast and dress themselves while I'm standing in the shower, sleeping. I wash my hair and brush my teeth and everything with my eyes closed. By the time I am done (and, so are they, mostly) I am awake! Then we just struggle with the "get your shoes on, stop hitting your brother, don't squish the dog, where are my keys, hurry up we're late, and GET IN THE CAR ALREADY!!" part.

9/08/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

3 cups of coffee? I thought *I* was the only one to admit that!! And of course it's not the caffeine that we crave-- it's the fine taste of java.

(I just really don't care for the taste of decaf...)

9/08/2005 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home