Monday, August 15, 2005

Back to School Night---Keep Your WT in the Closet

Hello Fellow WT Moms (and Dads): While I am very proud that I am one generation from the trailer park, and I cherish my talent for seeking out WT products, my WT persona only goes so far. There are certain key events and time periods where your WT tendancies need to remain in the background. Back to School Night is one of those times where your WT references and your WT humor need to remain in the closet. Sure, it may be funny to want to put the social climbers and the "muffia" mom gestapo on edge by suggesting that next year's ice cream social be a kegger. Or to suggest that the school fundraiser should be selling the SMOKING DONKEY or the SMOKING ELEPHANT that is featured on my web site (www.whitetrashpalace.com). HOWEVER, before you take these very excellent suggestions to the head of the PTA----please remember----WT MOMs are funny but NOT FOR THE CHILDREN! If you do make one of these excellent suggestions listed above to an evil MUFFIA MOM member, you can be sure that your children will be the ones that pay for your short-lived fun. As hard as it is to stomach, please remember to keep your fun and WT mom under wraps for school events like these as they are significant for your children. The caste system that defines modern elementary and middle school pecking order has not become enlightened to the fact that WT humor (and humor in general) is a great way to approach life. So until the day when the PTA president DOES think a kegger would make a fabulous fundraiser, put a sock in it. Just wear your nice clothes (leave your CAN'T SLEEP, CLOWNS WILL EAT ME tee shirt a home), use hair products to style your hair and just put on a big fake smile like all of the rest of the parents. Then, make plans with your WT mom pals for serious drinking post-school event. Only 7 more days and counting until school begins......

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I have a smoking donkey! I don't smoke anymore, but I was just thinking the other day how it is sad that I have a smoking donkey, but I don't smoke anymore because I loved that damn thing!

8/24/2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

The donkey was featured on Ellen. My mother is also a white trash mom and has passed down the legacy to me. Great site.

8/29/2005 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The PTA is a scam that exists to support only itself and until they let me drink beer in open meetings I refuse to support them.

9/05/2005 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home