Sunday, August 06, 2006

White Trash Summer Vacation

Found this card in a pile of old pictures today. It is from that awesome line of cards, mikwright, that uses old family pictures for their greeting cards. If you can't read the picture I have the front of the card below: AND DAD SAID: IF I HAVE TO TURN AROUND ONE MORE TIME---WE'RE GOING TO DROP ALL OF YOU OFF AT THE NEXT REST STOP AND GO ON WITHOUT YOU! The inside of the card reads: My summer vacation was fun. We went to the washington monument. My sister got cramps. My brother lost his retainer. Mom cried alot. Dad took us to an orphanage. Just a nice and dysfunctional summer vacation thought from white trash mom. You can find other twisted cards from mikwright by going to www.mikwright.com!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

heeheee. Love that. Need to find some to buy.

8/06/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

THOSE are the best cards. I have actually gotten the same one TWICE from 2 different friends for my birthday. Love them.

8/07/2006 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave that card to my brother in law a few years ago. There is a part of their family lore about my FIL yelling those very words to my hubby and his siblings about 35 years ago. Apparently just to teach the boys a lesson during a particularly stressful family road trip, he dropped the boys off on the side of the road and sped off intending to turn right around and pick them up. The boys freaked. My father in law,feeling pretty smug - no more fighting for sure - turns around and starts driving back only to see his two sons in the back of another family's car. My mother in law goes ballistic on him and they have to chase this car down and retrive the two boys. FIL was not feeling so smart. My brother in law loved that card.

8/11/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger tpjewelry said...

Sie können sie bei couponorbit.com finden, da es die thomas sabo gute Anlaufstelle für alle Overstock Schmuck Gutscheine thomas sabo shop und Gutscheincodes Overstock Schmuck ist.

11/01/2010 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home