Saturday, August 05, 2006

Talladega Nights, The Legend of Ricky Bobby

Dear WTMs, New movie for the WT Hall of Fame. Last night I saw the new Hall of Fame selection, Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby. There are SO MANY one-liners from this movie that will be quoted from this movie! If you like really stupid humor (a la Wedding Crashers) then go out TODAY and see this movie. Naturally, I saw it on opening night but will probably drag my older brother to see it this weekend, as he and I both are incredibly immature when it comes to our humor. If you want to know more about the movie, please click on the title to today's blog entry and you will be taken to THE BEST MOVIE REVIEW SITE IN THE WORLD...Pajiba. Dustin and the peeps at Pajiba pretty much dictate my media habits (except for Project Runway) and their reviews are LOL funny (and rather mean at times but that's the fun of it)! Go to Pajiba.com to read the review or click on the link in the title. If you want a good belly laugh, go directly to the multi-plex, get an $8 slushie and some nachos and have yourself a great time! Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Ferrell = all out good time fun and humor to me. I am so glad to hear that you liked this, because as soon as we can, we're getting our asses to the theatre to see it. I laugh out loud at the commercial, and the NY Times even said it was a good time. God love Ricky Bobby.

8/06/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home