Monday, June 26, 2006

Invasion of the MUFFIA meeting

Dear WTMs, Tonight we had pictures for the parish directory. Please keep in mind the following: 1)I take HORRIBLE posed pictures. I am making a statement of fact. More detail later. 2)Our appointment was for 830pm on Monday evening. We had to grab whatever slot we could because, being the WTM that I am, I did not sign up in time to get a reasonable time. More on the hellish picture session later because the headline of the day is this: I broke through a MUFFIA meeting tonight----I was able to overhear several minutes of the VERY IMPORTANT meeting before I was discovered and kicked out. There is a point to this post if you read on. Okay---so we had our appointment tonight for the parish directory. Since I did not sign up when the good times were available, we took our FUN FAMILY PICTURE at 830pm on a Monday night. My husband looked fine. The children looked like "Grapes of Wrath", type of of refugee look since they haven't had a hair cut since April. I NEVER miss my haircuts but have missed a hair weave so I look like "Pepe Lepew" with a big old BROWN root stripe in my hair (otherwise colored o so natural blonde). You get the picture ladies...it was a miracle we showed up. It was a miracle that we actually SHOWED UP-----so having the correct information and actually going to the correct location for the church picture would have taken ANOTHER miracle so OF COURSE we went to the wrong place for the pictures. IT WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE that I was able to crash the MUFFIA MEETING! It made the wrong location so worth it by being able to overhear the meeting. Dig if you will the picture: At 830pm on a MONDAY NIGHT in the SUMMER, there are women that are wearing DESIGNER sportswear. (Shudder). I love sportswear. I love expensive stuff. But I sure as hell am not wearing it if I am going to a meeting with a bunch of people on the "Committee for Sausage" or something equally as important. I am so sorry to cut the post off before giving you detail about the MUFFIA meeting. But I am exhausted and must give you details in the AM. Am going to be better at posting and would you all please give "TACKY PRINCESS" some grief for her lack of posting? I have nagged her repeatedly and it may help if she is "cyber-nagged". Thank you for your patience and I will post the details of the muffia meeting in the AM.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

6/27/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Waiting......patiently.

6/27/2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Cliffhanger-er!

6/28/2006 3:05 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I always hated 2-parters! What happened? I'm dying here!!

6/28/2006 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home