Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One of my new heros- Adrianne Frost

Dear WTMs, I have found a new hero. Adrianne Frost, the author of the book, I HATE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS. As if the title weren't enough to get you to immediately purchase the book, here is a little snippet from the wise new hero of mine: Sure, children are the greatest gift of all -- but that doesn't mean you want to be seated next to one on an airplane. It's mean, it's fun...it's TRUE! A perfect gift idea for one of your WTM pals or a WTM sibling. I was so taken with the book that I gave them a free blog ad (see right column). TOO FUNNY! You can see more by clicking on today's blog title---linked to the book web site. Happy WT Mother's Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger ^starshine said...

I also have on my reading list..."Sippy Cups are not for Chardonnay."

The excerpts from that book are HILARIOUS!

5/10/2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger queen of wt said...

Thanks so much starshine for the reminder about the EXCELLENT WT Mom book "Sippy Cups are not for Chardonnay". Excellent book for the rookie moms and future WTMs.

5/10/2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, gotta check out this book! I have often said that there is nothing that makes me appreciate my kids more than being around someone else's! LOL

5/10/2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home