Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Mommy Blog-Melinda Roberts

Dear WTMs, One of our own is a published book author! Melinda Roberts, who writes THE MOMMY BLOG, has a new book out! Book is called MOMMY CONFIDENTIAL: Adventures from the Wonderbelly of Motherhood. Melinda was really helpful when I decided I wanted to write a "WTM" book. You can read more about the book, go to an online store to purchase it HERE. The last email I got from her, she said that AMAZON.com was going to start selling MOMMY CONFIDENTIAL in November. I just wanted to do a post about my friend as I think it's great. Check out the book and her blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Thank you so much!!

*smooch*

11/02/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

That is sooooo cool!

11/03/2006 8:03 AM  
Anonymous How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

8/05/2011 3:14 AM  
Anonymous How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster said...

good luck with new website

Cheers,
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster Tips

8/11/2011 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home