Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Fun Friends at the New School!

Dear WTMs, Are you with me on the magnet? I have some excellent news from my daughter's new school. She is doing great, making friends and is very happy. Let's chalk one up for the home team. I have even found some potential mom friends that I think I could hang with! It's not like that is a priority in picking a school but it does help to have some buddies so that I can get the lay of the land at the new school AND it's just nice to have friends. I don't dare say it...don't dare hope...but I think they could even be...WHITE TRASH MOMs. I don't want to get all psyched up yet. It's still early and I am still pretending that I am relatively normal. CLEARLY have not spilled the beans on the WTM blog yet. Will keep you updated.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

AWESOME!!! And wow- I'm first?? how cool is this?! I love making new friends, but won't get off my butt to actually do it. and i'm with you on the magnet.

11/02/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger LLA said...

Excellent news - both about your daughter and you!

Yay new school!

11/02/2006 4:56 PM  
Anonymous standing still said...

I want that magnet. I really, really want that magnet. We are having shitty issues in our school district right now, and a new school is in MY future, too.

11/03/2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger carmachu said...

We have magnet schools. Its ahr dto decide which is good enough.

11/05/2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

12/01/2009 6:31 PM  
Anonymous How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

8/05/2011 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home